LAS VEGAS — Adult A-listers anchor a series of horror-erotica shorts for LadyKiller.tv, set for an October premiere.
Each and every scene parodies a well-known, or infamous, horror film scene with “a hot and steamy twist,” a rep explained. Filmmaker Jeremy Spencer produced and executive developed, directed, wrote, scored and acts in every episode, “melding two intense film genres together with explosive final results.”
Spencer is a musician and writer and the former drummer for challenging rock band Five Finger Death Punch.
“I’ve had this concept in my head for a prolonged time, and it was now-or-in no way in terms of pulling the trigger and producing this series happen,” Spencer explained. “When we very first approached the performers about it, I was enthusiastic about the quite actual prospective for this to be a hit — and they were as enthusiastic as I was to shoot it!”
The preliminary batch of episodes and featured performers contain:
- “The Sexorcist” featuring Tori Black in “a head-spinning part.”
- “The O Ring” once more starring Black as she tangles with Tommy Pistol.
- “1, two, Eddy’s Cummin’ in U” with Adriana Chechick “reliving a nightmare on her street.”
- “Camp Blood Sex” with Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine “alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday.”
- “Psych-Ho” functions Nicole Aniston, who is disturbed by the proprietor of an odd motel.
- “The Whining” with Abella Danger and Jynx Maze as “spooky twins who invite followers to come and perform with them.”